Welcome to Our Practice
The professional staff at Galiani Ophthalmology Associates is dedicated to preserving and improving visual function by providing personalized and state-of-the-art eye care with a personal touch.
Galiani Ophthalmology Associates has both Board certified ophthalmologists and optometrists specializing in many areas, including:
- Custom Refractive Cataract Surgery - including laser-assisted surgery and new technology lenses that reduce the need for glasses after cataract surgery
- Glaucoma - state-of-the-art management and testing
- Routine Eye Care - including difficult and routine contact lens fittings
- Comprehensive Eye Exam - a thorough eye exam to evaluate ocular health
- Medical Retina - evaluating and treating retinal disorders and diseases
- Emergency Eye Care Services - our doctors are dedicated to ensuring quality eye care in an emergency situation
Dr. David Galiani and Dr. Elizabeth Derham are affiliated with Wills Hospital, Doylestown Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
For more information or to make an appointment, call us today at 215.345.5144.