Join Our Team
Full-time & Part-Time Available
14 Memorial Dr, Doylestown, PA 18901, United States
- Make introductions and establish rapport with patients. Initiate patient evaluation, documenting the chief complaint, history of present illness, review of systems, and all pertinent ocular findings accurately and in accordance with compliance guidelines.
- Perform pre-exam testing to include visual acuity assessment, including pinhole and glare testing, confrontational visual field testing, assess extra ocular muscles, pupillary evaluation, tonometry, assess angles, pupillary dilation, and all other patient services as requested by the physician including specialty tests such as color vision screening, stereopsis, dry eye testing, and exophthalmometry.
- Perform lensometry and specialized testing such as visual fields, keratometry, A/B scans, and ophthalmic photography optical coherence tomography (OCT), Optical Biometry (IOL Master and Lensstar).
- Assist with fitting contact lenses and instruct patients in care and insertion of lenses.
- Complete requests for prescription refills as authorized by a physician, with full documentation in patient chart.
- Educate patients regarding the administration of medications and pre- and post-operative instructions as directed by physician.
- Check the expiration date and inventory of culture plates, media, etc., kept in refrigerator and replace, as necessary.
- Conduct inventory of instrument supply on a regular basis.
- Open and close exam lanes daily, ensuring that equipment is wiped down in an appropriate manner, battery powered instruments are seated properly in re-charge wells, slit lamps and projectors are switched off under covers.
- Follow all safety procedures as per guidelines.
If you would like to inquire about any of our available positions please email our administrator, Linda Gallo, and attach a copy of your resume to the email. [email protected]